Injection molding – joining technology – assembly - material
The following information gives an overview about the essential technologies Wessel-Werk is using for injections molding, joining technology, assembly, and material.
- Manufacturing of injection molding components with up to 1500 g weight in modern injection molding engines with up to 500 t closing force – robot-supported component-pick-up and/or placement included.
- Drying of hygroscopic plastics.
- Regulated plastic coloring with batch or for small quantities with powder.
- Regranulation of starting components and gates as well as their environmentally compatible further utilization
- Multi-shift operation, small series, high volume
- Individual packaging – single packaging, bulky loads, boxes, convenience packaging or reusable packaging.
- Tool sampling and optimization until production approval.
- Automated process monitoring for engine and robot.
- Reporting of quality relevant parameters.
- Individual assembly – completely automated, semi-automated or manually. Development and production of simple assembly aids up to complicated mounting devices for integration into the production process done project-specific.
- Handling of any established thermoplastic plastics possible, e.g. PP, ABS, PC, PA, POM, TPE, PS, PE, PMMA.
- Use of e.g. intensifications like fiber, glass balls, carbon fiber or minerals, viscosity, phases, additives for light-resistant or antistatic as well as compounds (e.g. individual colored and proven colored granulates for any specific color.